Thursday, March 28, 2013

First Post!


I decided to create my own war gaming blog mostly due to the influence of Shawn at BlueTablePainting and how he is always talking about becoming a part of the gaming community, so this is in my contribution in my own small way. What can you as a reader expect from this humble blog? You can expect regular updates to the blog; I am hoping to post something new at least once a day or every other day. The content I plan on posting up here is my own army progress, I only play Warhammer 40k and that will be my only game for the foreseeable future. My main army is Blood Angels, I also have Space Wolves, and I also have a small Minotaur space marine army that is on standby until IA 12 hits the market. I will be adding my own two cents to the information from the rumor mill. I also hope to initiate some sort of tactical commentary, especially for new players or for people that get intimidated by the larger places for that material. I am entering my third year as a 40k player and love all aspects of it, modeling, painting, the books, etc. It is a fantastic hobby and I really can't wait to share my own hobby world with you wonderful internet people. Have a fantastic day and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment