Friday, August 30, 2013

Let Down Week

Sadly I have been unable to get any 40k material out this week. I did make it to a game store on Sunday but all the 40k players decided the sun was too bright and stayed at home leaving me in a store full of Magic the Gathering players. Home life has been pretty hectic which has prevented me from doing much else. Luckily though I had a job interview this week that went really well and am on to the second interview next week, so I will take a job over 40k any day because a job means more $$ for 40k! Other than that I will be pre-ordering the Space Marine codex soon and am planning a full review of the book. Come hell or high water parts will get posted the day that I get it in my hands. I am planning on doing it into parts like; fluff, chapter tactics, wargear, HQs, Elites, Troops, Fast Attack, Heavy Support, and finally my initial feelings about the books as a whole. Good night, I am exhausted, and have an Emperor Blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment