Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Moving on Up in the World 2,000Views!!!!

2,000 page hits is awesome! Thanks to all of you that have visited the page. I didn't do anything special for 1,000 views so I decided to do something different and allow all of you wonderful people to hear the sound of my voice. I took my most popular post and made a YouTube battle report out of it. I will be the first to admit that the result is not perfect but for a first attempt I am somewhat pleased with the end product. If you amazing people like it please let me know and I will see about converting past battle write ups into these video reports as well as doing it for future games. As always I have a ton of ideas for what to do in the future so your input is always appreciated and let's me know where my attention should be. The link to the report is below. I hope you enjoy it and as always have an Emperor blessed day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJr1ot5pH8&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment